White smoke from exhaust after fitting different turbo?

For that split second when you start without priming the turbo has no oil in it so that second starves it off oil. Like a new engine has oil in it but not all around so you prime it.

Fair enough mate thanks for the help :) At least i know now for the future, ive removed the king lead for when i put the new turbo on so i it stops me from starting it and reminds me lol

the turbos off now mate i'm afraid so i'm just gonna see how it goes tomorrow with the old turbo on and if its still smoking then ill go from there. Regardless of whether it smokes or not, i'm going to get a compression test done tomorrow anyway.

Yeah we include courier services with our rebuilds buddy. Aslong as we repair your turbo it'll be free. Think you'll be talking about £25ish if you post it yourself all depends on weight.

Yeah we include courier services with our rebuilds buddy. Aslong as we repair your turbo it'll be free. Think you'll be talking about £25ish if you post it yourself all depends on weight.

Ok brill mate, it'll just be the turbo and exhaust housing that will be in the parcel unless you need anything else?