lost locking nut for my car

Having worked at a job doing this for years my advice would be, let someone else do it LOL. Every locking wheel nut is different, some are really really easy and others are a nightmare. Most cases you end up chopping away around the outside enough to smack a socket on and then buzz it off. There are a few special sockets to get them off but they're all shit to be honest... Another way is ring the AA. Not sure if they'll do it or not but they have copper blanks which they hammer onto the locking nut and it makes a key to fit.

Cheap locking wheel nuts you can get off by banging a 12 point socket over it. Or if you have spinny outside one get some one with a welder and weld another wheel bolt onto the locking wheel nut. Done this 100's of times save someone beating your wheel up with a chisel

thanks for the advise chaps, i think im gunna go down the smash socket onto lockin nut im goin to replace allwheels nuts for ardanised ones and also new lockin nuts lol cant beleave ive managed to loose it