which glanza half radiator to get?

I bought a full size japspeed alluminium radiator a few months ago, but have now decided it is too big for my engine bay and is restricting too much space when i need to work on my turbo and is restricting the intercooler pipe from sitting lower. So i have decided to get a half rad.

I have been looking around online and noticed the two common types are twin core and triple core.

Obviously the triple core will be better but would i see a noticeable difference between the the two rads with my setup?

Spec:

ct9 hybrid running between 170bhp-200bhp

standard engine

blitz decat

My current radiator keep the car more than cool, it never goes above half way on the temp gauge so i cant see a half rad gibing my car any overheating issues so i think the best option will be to go with a half rad.

Hiya mate I've got a twin core one from mike at td and I think its just fine! but if you wanna spend a few pound more for a triple core one then do it! But I dont think its needed tbh.

Hiya mate I've got a twin core one from mike at td and I think its just fine! but if you wanna spend a few pound more for a triple core one then do it! But I dont think its needed tbh.

Ive been offered a second hand twin core rad, so that should be fine for the power im running shouldnt it mate?