How to price a car your selling ...

I'm looking at selling my car in the next 3months or so and I'm looking at prices around and I can't work out what to sell it for when the time comes anyone give me some advice on what it worth ??

So I've been offered the car I've allways wanted for a very very good price and will be available shortly ......... So I'm wondering how much I could get for my car ? Here's the spec

2004 suzuki ignis sport

Silky silver

91.000 miles

8months MOT ( passed last mot with 1 advisories )

6months TAX

App radio SPH-DA02

Deep dish steering wheel airbag resistor ( keeps everything legal )

Genuine ignis Recaro seats

Iridium NGK spark plugs

Genuine HKS mushroom filter

Magnecore ignition leads

Red lead cover

15" Rota grids ( 15x6.5 or 15x7 I'm not sure )

Yokohama advan AD08 tires

Ksport fully adjustable coilovers done around 10k

There is a few niggly bits that let her down .....

Small hole in carpet from previous owner not having mats down

There's two stone chips that need a touch up but that will be sorted before I sell her for sure

Front toeing eye cap is missing, will purchase one from suzuki for £33 for new owner

I allways warm her up never go above 2000rpm before she's warm and let her idal for 1-2mins after a drive

Oil change every 3-4k miles

THIS ISNT FOR SALE YET ........... NEED PRICEING SUPPORT

photo37_zpsd518f9bd.jpg

2BB9A293-96D8-46AE-B929-2487B1A759F2_zps

photo34_zps02ca1607.jpg

coilovers_zpse49bf724.jpg

photo38_zpsa8b4c3d9.jpg

Very popular car in my area, a friend payed £1800 for one of these in yellow 2 days ago almost standard with full Suzuki s/h but it's got a blue rear bumper but not as clean as yours. £2.5k ish around here maybe

Edited by JamesD89

I sold my one for £2000, was just lowered on standard wheels when i sold it. Mine has full service history one lady owner before me and was in pretty mint condition. They dont go for lots unfortuantely a red one by me went for £300 recently!! It also seems to be one of those cars that goes for more money standard to the right person. Id put it up for £2300 as it is, if no intrest restore it to standard and try get 1900