Get a quote from OnlyYoungDrivers ;) insured me on a rover 620ti with 0 no claims for 1k lol

I'll have a look at them cheers bud

I can make mine pop stupid loud by turning the turbo timer off turning the key on and off at about 4k revs haven't done it in ages though as it's not good for it lol

haha my dad used to do that when I was younger. Never thought anyone still done it haha

it all depends on the fuelling I would say, I have a full aftermarket exhaust set up and a Sard analyse ECU controlling the fuelling and mine hardly every pops or gurgles.

that's with an aftermarket stainless manifold, stainless de-cat, and a 5zigen pro racer cat-back system.

so bear in mind a lot of it has to do with how much extra fuel your putting into the engine than is needed so that it is actually igniting inside your exhaust to cause the pops and bangs.

If it didn't pop after I'm finished with intake man and exhaust man blah blah it doesn't maters really because I will have gained a little power anyway. I would but the mani off you bud but need to save for insurance and jae aswell. But a wee pop everyone and then would be great