Lol, everyone is welcoming here on the site :(

she's been a member since April 06 bless her :D it's about time u got some photos of your car on here Laura <_<

yeah i thought it was time i showed my car to you guys and girlies cant wait to see wat its like when all the mods are done i have everything apart from the lowering springs im waiting for them to arrive

• 1 month later...

hi guys and girlies here is what my car looks like with spoiler side skirts and wind deflectors

DSC01114.jpg

DSC01115.jpg

DSC01116.jpg

DSC01117.jpg

I am still waiting for eyebrows and lowering springs also gettin a set of glanza seats for it but this is what it looks like so far hope you all like ;) :p:p

Looks kool

Like the little TRD badges on the side ;)

Wana see it with the eyelids on as i was thinkin about gettin a set of them prehaps when i got enought dollar

Also drive it out into an empty carpark or sumin n take sum pics of it so we can see the full car :p

Looks good but would look better with the bumpstrips removed ;)

hi ya sparky i am going to remove them i just needed my wee starbo back cus the mr2 was costing a bomb to run and grant could only allow me the gt for a few weeks now theres a problem its hard to go from a turbo till a non turbo aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

but i love my little car and its so much different at the moment

awesomeness!!!!!!!

Grant has done a GREAT job there!!! pass oon my regards please Laura!!!!

hope your enjoying her, lookin forward to seein these other parts your waitin on too!!!

keep up the great work!!!!

UKSCNI - N/A Starlet Mecca!

Phil.

thanks phil i passed on my regards to grant for you its hard now to drive a non turbo i was enjoying his gt hehehe

Looks kool

Like the little TRD badges on the side B)

Wana see it with the eyelids on as i was thinkin about gettin a set of them prehaps when i got enought dollar

Also drive it out into an empty carpark or sumin n take sum pics of it so we can see the full car :p

i will do im just a busy busy girl working all the damn time roll on the 20th jan till i get a week off and then i will take really good pics for ya all ;) :p:p