Help, plumbing in engine!!!!

Right bare with me guys, im plumbing my engine in and looking around i think i may be missing a few bits and also confused with a few bits as its been a few years since i last plumbed in a glanza engine so here we go........

IMG_20140610_1354161_zps94c00721.jpg

So the big threaded pipe and the pipe thats been snipped next to it im guessing is from the aircon, anyone confirm this please, also the two pipes that look to be brake pipes as they are with the brake pipes?? what are they for??

IMG_20140610_1354001_zps04241e35.jpg

What is this plug for, again im thinking it was for the aircon and i can just cut it off??

IMG_20140610_1352181_zps30e12134.jpg

This pipe on the back of the inlet??

IMG_20140610_1352051_zpsc774015d.jpg

This pipe on the top of inlet???

IMG_20140610_1350181_zpsbf2ae943.jpg

These two sensors??

IMG_20140610_1351351_zps41a16db2.jpg

This sensor again im thinking aircon?

IMG_20140610_1351592_zps1ac9f603.jpg

And lastly these two from inlet........thanks in advance

Edited by fremyjay

Top pic is defiantly aircon, top of throttle body connects to a unit on the bulkhead and last pic it the coolant controlled choke for cold starts I think! That's all I can help with off the top of my head dude :)

Righto,

Threaded bulkhead pipes, air con, ignore.

The next two pipes are fuel lines, i think the left one goes to the FPR and the right is ment to go to the carbon canister, or just vent it atmosphere / put a filter on it.

Blue plug, air con or carbon canister, ignore.

Inlet nipple, goes to MAP sensor.

Nipple on top of throttle body, ment to go to carbon canister or something, just block it up.

Left plug sensor, knock sensor i think. Next one looks like MAP sensor plug or TPS sensor.

White sensor, dont think its anything important, probably an AC pump plug.

Left nipple in last pic, goes to thermo housing. Right nipple goes to VAC rail under inlet.