Offering small paint jobs in Nottingham

Someone let me know if you're not happy letting me post this :p not sure if you're going to see it as a business or trading or anything like that. Will happily let you remove it if not happy :).

I'm currently out of work at the moment and doing a bit of this and a bit of that to tide me over whilst I concentrate on video work to try and build enough work to do it as a living. It's a slow process so I'm a general handy man at the moment as well as a mechanic lol, but one of the main things I can offer is paintwork! I've been doing bits and bobs for years and mainly progressed as a painter over the past year or so when I welded in new arches on my Civic and then painted the whole car.

I'm not a professional, I'm not mobile, I'm not as fast as a shop, most of my stuff will be painted outside under a gazebo so bear in mind errors might happen and it may take me a little longer to correct them!

I'm confident to do most stuff but single panels would be preferred and some stuff I won't touch if I'm not confident I'll do a good job or simply due to my lack of equipment. Happy to do filler and fibreglass work... Hate wheel refurbs :p but consider all. Anything to do with bodywork give me a shout and I'll see if there's anything I can do.

Based in Nottingham.

Again let me know if Admins/mods aren't happy and you can delete the post!

Cheers.

Adam.

True matey :)! I just hate prepping them lol. Most alloys are flaking and corroding and you can't spray over that to build it up and flatten. Could really do with a sand blaster and a cabinet big enough for wheels :p. Might make one at some point

• 3 weeks later...

Just putting out for this again... Few bits and bobs I've done recently.

Scrape before

20140622_132551_zps43zpvzjj.jpg

Scrape after

20140622_162453_zpsqupzcgpr.jpg

Dents before

20140621_130826_zpsigwrgpkq.jpg

Dents after

20140622_163549_zpsr2upgzfp.jpg

IMG-20140622-WA0001_zpshpvsox4a.jpg

Broken chipped fiberglass wing before

IMG-20140630-WA0006_zpsf8y2p8vr.jpg

After the repair unpainted

IMG-20140630-WA0024_zpsbpoalcye.jpg

Both wings painted

20140707_165759_zpsfpypk6j7.jpg

Civic which had new arches welded in and then I went over the whole thing smoothing dents along with a few other areas and then painted the whole car.

Before

IMG_1292_zps4d944a94.jpg

During

IMG_1279_zps1980252c.jpg

IMG_1296_zps988a8151.jpg

IMG_1308_zps9b65d483.jpg

IMG_1329_zps7f3c57da.jpg

IMG_1347_zps397e6e15.jpg

IMG_1430_zpsd20bd703.jpg

And after

20140608_201302_RichtoneHDR_zpsdb479cb5.

I've done loads of other work too but this is just stuff I've got on my computer recently. Will consider all work but smaller stuff preferred. Now have a decent gazebo to keep flys and most dust away for better finishes and less work/quicker turn around too.