lock and delete. on egay now :D

Item For Sale: Volk GR-N 2 peice alloys with good yoko prada tyres

Item Condition & Description: used, alloys are mint and fully refurbed less than 1000 miles ago. Tyres are all good with tons of tread, one does have some cuts to the side wall from scrubbing but is still fine. These are a genuine 2 piece very rare and light as fook! Probably the lightest wheel you will ever hold.

Price: £650 ono

Pictures:

Just after the refub while i was re assembling them.

DSC00182-1.jpg

DSC00184.jpg

on my 3 door ep85

DSC00200.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: payment in cash or paypla but add 4% for paypal. Collection prferred but if you arrange it ill wrap them as best we can.

Edited by shorty

They are indeed 8j and probably the lightest wheel ever lol! So so soooooo fuckin light lol. Ah man dont tempt me as then i can keep em :) and she will think they are sold haha till she looks in the bank anyway :(

You know the day will come when you get another starlet and can't find another set of these to put on it. You will be kicking your self agin haha

If you sell them to me for half price you only have to pay half again to get them back :)