Item For Sale: Starlet C-pillar Bar

Item Condition & Description: back up again new polished chrome look, looks smart only test fitted in pic direct fit and rear seatbelt friendly as shown in pic

Price:SOLD

Pictures:

Payment & Shipping Details: £5 posted or collection is free

Edited by russ78

These are on eBay for £29.99, made for Honda's but with a bit of messing about will fit a Starlet EP91. I have one in my car, sits at a slant but I can't really sell it on seen as though I paid £70 for it from another member (not Russ) and they retail at £29.99.

Aamir

These are on eBay for £29.99, made for Honda's but with a bit of messing about will fit a Starlet EP91. I have one in my car, sits at a slant but I can't really sell it on seen as though I paid £70 for it from another member (not Russ) and they retail at £29.99.

Aamir

you know how to kill a mans for sale thred

Aamir

You always do this to people! Seems you don't know what your speaking about! And first to moan when people put shit on your thread!!!!!