black tinted lights

I've taken it a little step further and had my clusters sprayed the same metalic paintwork as my car's body. I left the reflectors as they were because thats what keeps it legal apparently. I've had these done a while back now, and i've passed and had many cops tail me and still no problems. I got a bodyshop to spray them with 2 coats instead of the normal 4 coats they do on bodywork so that enough light can get through to see my brakes and indicators. Its just then up to the bodyshop's skill in keeping the layers even. Because the clusters have been sprayed, it does make the brake lights and indicators a little dimmer, but if you're worried about it, you can always do 1 coat just to be safe...

Jus thought i'd give you another option to tinting your lights, i think i paid about £15... not really sure tho..

P.S I mainly got them sprayed because i wanted to hide the single reverse light, i find it anoying having a random white patch on the car <_<

Heres a pic:

IMG_1148.jpg