few pics of our 4 car stand from.thorsby ford and jap

Fantastic show.

very heavy forsd turn out , need more jap cars next year.

1500 cars in total.by no means a small show and lovely setting to.

hope ukso can put a better turn out next year. Other jap clubs did and travelled far and wide to make it.

thanks to Dron go for the invite.

Following on from topics above would make an ideal club event.

There is no track . However found this meant more time talking with members from other clubs all were very nice.

plus Thoresby hall as a backdrop cant be bad.

mitsubishi gto stand was well organised and set out and only 8 cars.

Think between us at ukso could put on a cracking day.

one final note access to showground is easy 10 mins from A1 25 mins from M1 jct 28 no massive wait to get in as well stewardred and organised.

It used to be a lot bigger, we did used to take a few cars but with them moving the dates around the last couple of years the intrest seems to have disappeard a little. If is have known earlier I could have booked the day off, but by the time I realised it was on 2 other already had it booked off.

We tried to organise a BBQ in clumber last year and a few turned up I think a lot were out off by the potential £5 per car charge.

I've been looking at maybe a meet at the old tourist information centre at ollerton roundabout. Free plenty of parking and a grassy area of people want a BBQ/picnic. Is there anywhere else people can think of?