Toyota Only Trackday @ Blyton

Yeh, I have an oil cooler fitted..

Temps are manageable though, especially if you have a temp gauge. Just come in when it starts to get a bit warm.

I could be tempted, but like Idrees said I would be worried about temps as mine gets pretty hot under normal road driving. Noise limits could also be a potential problem for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Nerves are beginning to jangle as the 19th gets closer.

Final spanner checks and a quick bleed of the brakes on Friday night before an early morning hour or so drive to the venue. Spent a good portion of this week trying to figure out why my indicators wouldn't work. Fearing it was something I'd done with the wiring, this added to my nerves, turns out it was the Hazard Switch, so they're working now.

Given that I can expect issues throughout the day, it'll be nice to be able to warn other drivers I'm slow/pitting.

Looks like rain as well, that will separate the men from the boys.

Was a great day, apart from the rain that stopped play for an hour or two. But it turned into a wonderful evening!

Car went well, some teething problems, but I ended the day with some great laps. It goes well for only 140hp!