Just want some advise guys. I am in the process of going forged.. Well.. once I have gathered all the parts that is. I really need peoples advise on pec pistons.. Any advise is appreciated! I know this is very blunt but just feedback anything you know regarding pec pistons. Thanks.

PEC just use Wossner pistons. Wossner are ok and are used by many, they wouldn't be my number 1 choice though.

They run a higher silicone content than that of others which is great for road use because you get less piston slap which is not even noticeable by the use of running tighter piston-wall clearences. However the greater silicone content also makes them more brittle when subjected to detonation.

Their piston crown design is ok, but there is better out there.

Wossner pistons are 'OK'!

Lol talk about premium brand. I run engines that push twice the original power on Wossners, they're more than okay!

Well at least that's what I'm led to believe. I also run Wossner Con Rods. These tend to be marginely more expensive than other brands I've looked at.

I don't know for sure which is why I'm posting because I'm surprised.

Just saying engines I've built run Wossner wherever I can.

Thanks for the info Adam much appreciated but I was referring too the pec branded pistons rather than those from Wossner. I am aware that wossner are used by PEC. Thanks.

I didn't think PEC made their own branded pistons for the E series engine, their website only lists Wossner products mate.

Wossner pistons are 'OK'!

Lol talk about premium brand. I run engines that push twice the original power on Wossners, they're more than okay!

Well at least that's what I'm led to believe. I also run Wossner Con Rods. These tend to be marginely more expensive than other brands I've looked at.

I don't know for sure which is why I'm posting because I'm surprised.

Just saying engines I've built run Wossner wherever I can.

I never said Wossner were bad, and they would all fail or fail to provide the satisfactory level of reliability or performance. All I said was that there are better out there with the likes of CP, Arias, JE and for "off the shelf" for E series I think Wiseco are the best.