Rite so I'm running a ct9 with an external wastegate decat fmic but I have no boost controller so I had the ewg connected to the pipe on the turbo housing and it tops 0.3 bar boost at it's best. So I piped it into the standard boost solenoid and on low boost I get 0.7 bar and drops to 0.5 and on high boost I get 0.3 I'm stuck it's baffled everyone I've asked ??

Thanks Alex.

No not really it sound pretty normal mate the only thing I can think is it's the wastegate penny on the turbo as it's not welded it has a bracket that's holding it shut and it's tight no movement. But since fitting the ewg the dump valve sounds different but is that just because I'm not hitting high boost as it's a greedy type s an it used to whistle now it gently dumps ?? I am going td04 or maybe tf035 in the next few months so I didn't fancy having to mess about striping it down

Its definatly the wastegate then.

the valve inside might not be closing and letting air escape.

one more thing the wastegate might be fitted on wrong as they have the same flange.