Japfest 2 convoy south west

So it's only around 5 weeks away now and I've never been to donnington so I'm really looking forward to it! Just wondering who is making there way up from Wiltshire area or passing through so that we can get a nice convoy going, so get your names down and where your coming from :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was thinking that but then it's no fun, early morning convoy with loads of starlets sounds better :) just cruise up there with a set of ear protectors on :) il be coming along the m4 from bath then up the m5

Hey mate sorry for the delay, I will be early morning convoy. No point staying night night before as I did that last year, to expensive and no fun at all. Message me your number ... Luke is the name , I am in bristol. There is a few of us down this way so I am sure we can all arrange something .. Keep in touch

Luke

well what time you boys what to be at the services out site Donnington park to collect your tickets??

i am thinking about meet at the Cribbs Causeway Halfords carpark?? right on the motorway easy to access,

just let me know and i will arrange a time to meet. get a few cars together,

kind regards luke

Sound like arriving at the services for 7am would be a good shout. Better early than late, well how about anyone bristol or South meets at cribbs cause way ( yet to agree a time) then one all is attending we convo up through glouscester, give me the number of the lead glouscester meet, I will text u when we're leaving bristol ( bristol to glouscester normally around 30mims good cruising speed) meet on m5 carry on up.

If no one has any objections I can lead the bristol and south ?? Just need names and numbers , unless some one else would like to arrange ?

Kind regards,

Luke

Hello all,

ok there seems to be a bit arranging we need to sort, i can meet those who can arrive at cribbs causeway around 5.15am - 5.30am to arrive at the meet point M5 Services in Donnington at around 7.15 - 7.30am.

Cribbs Causeway meet point -

Halfords - Cribbs Causeway Retail Park, Centaurus Road, Patchway, Bristol, BS34 5TS

My number is 07817599385

we meet there, when we leave we get intouch with the lead Glouscester meet (need the number) all meet on the M5 North.

Southwales - meet at Almondsbury Interchange to merge on M5 North, i will be with my secretary so she will relay all information to the mobile units on M5 to form the Final Convoy hopefully just north of Gloucester.

please can everyone send me there numbers so we can form this South West unit,

kind regards, Luke

Ill be meeting my mates (two evos) at tesco (right by m5 north junction at 5.30). So imagine will be coming on to the m5 at junction 11a about 5.40ish. James89 let me know if you want to meet us at the tesco and can give you a post code? Its right next to the m5 junctions.