I doing a big build for timeattack next year the car has had lot of changes to the shell fuel compartment has being move from out to in bracing and cutting unwanted parts of the body I can bench it that's how light it is even with beam On also taking area into consideration;) .going to put some pick up soon to show how much work is involved it going to be a mega build check out the goodies also going on I'm going to start a build thread on this just to show how much detail has gone in too this Car full like restoration and the workman ship also the engine build is epic

Motec m? With all outputs used so there's a clue water meth and nos it probably going to be better than any

Looking at the ones On here I think they will struggle to touch this.

And you will like this very very much

Thanks for reading this

Check out thebuild thread very soon.

I hope there is alot of work into this as there is some nice and high spec'd starlets on here and to quote ' it will probably be better than any' is a strong statement so prove yourself boy haha :-P

Looking forward to see it :-D

Rob.

I'm not pushing numbers but we'll above 500+hopefully I have being well inspired by my brothers build so i decided too follow his carbon footprint lol so works already started on the car engine and loom being done now all raychem wire bloody expensive ;) datalog and so On I'm trying to get some of my pics up today hope you enjoy them @nd get yer bog rolls out

;p

We just put one evolution from Cyprus that belongs to a family member in this weekend at time attack but the ggearbox casing broke apart so regs wise and sruternering all cool May struggle abit being fwd Car but don't bother me at all neither so thumbs up on that side.it's not as bad as people think specs are if you do it right the first time piece of cake if you got the ££££££

Also built an identical spec suburu gobstopper 1 out recently all parts from

RCM too loads of money running on 1200cc injectors to give you a rough idea of power so we finish fees epic build 2 months ago and that's a mean monster and there even scarce of the the competition I'm on :)

Adam I have the glanza v rear beam brought off a member On here 2 months ago had it on but had to remove for bracing the underneath and repaint new braided brake lines for the car custom made with New ends and banjos that i had done was going to use wishbones on rears to I'm in two minds can design one then put on after. I have all the rear beam is at powder Coaters with all wishbone and all pieces to go on arbs etc,etc ain't had time to upload any yet of progress