99.9% replica SR decals

Item For Sale: Replica Printed SR decals

Item Condition & Description:

Probably as close as you're going to get to an orginal set. These are size for size and colour for colour, printed like the originals infact they are printed better than the originals as theres no over wash on the printing.

Price: £45 posted (UK) including all fees covered (R.O.I is £1.50 extra postage)

Pictures:

The ones you will be getting are the ones on the white backing paper. The others are originals as a comparison, the second pic they have a clear cover film on used to help apply them.

WP_20140716_20_34_45_Pro_1.jpg

20140721_22033_edit_1405977314405.jpg

20140717_170959.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: payment by paypal, price includes postage

Edited by morgey

I can get more made in different variations if needed.

With extra bump strips inserts to Solid ones for people with no bump strips And almost any combination of colours too.

Will just need a little bit of time to sort custom sets out.

Not sure if mods will mind if I start doing that or not though?

Have purchased these from morgey before they are good quality.

Actually this is a different type. The set you have is a layered vinyl set, built up from individual red green and yellow vinyls, probably more durable but not quite as accurate as these as the colour cant be matched and placement is done by hand on yours so they never end up the same everytime. (Still pretty good though)

Appreciate the words on the other type still cheers :)

This set is printed in the same way the OEM ones are so the colour can be matched much closer along with them being replicated with a near on exact copy everytime :)

Edited by morgey
  • 5 years later...