Forged V preferably

On the look out for another Glanza. Before anyone breaks a high spec one or is thinking about selling there forged example please PM me with spec and wanted price.

May look at non forged examples but this is a last resort.

As an aside If anyone is after one I have an 04 e46 m3 that you can trade against with cash my way.

James

Edited by james101090

Anyone know the guy with the forged one? His add definitely doesn't fill me with confidence as it's never a good sign when they 'can't remember all the parts' and have only had it 5 months.

Also does not say what turbo he is running which is pretty important.

i spent all that money and have been havingg so many family issues ive put so much money into this car its running a td04 ive been on here two years had 3 starlets all forged now i need a car that i dont have to worry about leaving it out side myhouse as im moving to a house without a garage so yeah im 110% honest guy

Will come down to what you are prepared to pay, as most people break as people don't understand the amount spent going Forged and the only way to recoup your money is to break

John

i spent all that money and have been havingg so many family issues ive put so much money into this car its running a td04 ive been on here two years had 3 starlets all forged now i need a car that i dont have to worry about leaving it out side myhouse as im moving to a house without a garage so yeah im 110% honest guy

was it used daily? As if not 20k is a lot of miles in 5 months