Which Wheels?

I've had the lensos and i dont think you should as both myself and a mate have them and they done the same thing on the dish bit (chrome bit) goes all weird like there poorly made and i tried to keep em as nice as poss and never curbed em and allways kept em clean and they still did it. plus i think there a bit tacky lookin when you get em below 16inch and the colour doesnt go well with silver cars because my mate has the same colour rims as those and he has a silver saxo and they make them look real tacky. sorry for the essay just a word of advice.

I've had the lensos and i dont think you should as both myself and a mate have them and they done the same thing on the dish bit (chrome bit) goes all weird like there poorly made and i tried to keep em as nice as poss and never curbed em and allways kept em clean and they still did it. plus i think there a bit tacky lookin when you get em below 16inch and the colour doesnt go well with silver cars because my mate has the same colour rims as those and he has a silver saxo and they make them look real tacky. sorry for the essay just a word of advice.

no worries mate! thanxs for the advise i was starting to perfer the rotas anyway but you just made my mind up for me! so there you go guys hopfully if everything goes to plan il be avin the rotas! now all i gota do is choose between bronze or white!why do they give you so much choise! :ph34r:

no worries mate! thanxs for the advise i was starting to perfer the rotas anyway but you just made my mind up for me! so there you go guys hopfully if everything goes to plan il be avin the rotas! now all i gota do is choose between bronze or white!why do they give you so much choise! :ph34r:

glad I've helped. hope the other ones look nice