Hey

Anyone got any experience of these? Guessing I could install one easy enough using the tacho wire behind my current N/A, non-tacho-having clocks and bolt this to the pillar, saves the effort of getting new clocks and switching the odometer over and fucking with the wiring in the plugs and so on. Thoughts?

Josh

Edited by FrozenJakalope
  • 2 weeks later...

Update on this, got it in and working using the tacho wire from the back of the standard clocks (still can't help but feel it would've been easier to put a tacho in as standard, but what do I know?), and the power from the back of the ignition fuse. Used the diagnostic port to test it first, but I didn't want to run the wire through the firewall, this way all the wiring is hidden in the dash :)

There's 3 plugs on the back of the clocks, the one you want is on the far right as you're looking at the dash, nearest the door. From the end of the plug, there's 3 wires in a row, then 2 missing, the next one is your tacho signal, 6th one in.

Edited by FrozenJakalope