High idle please please help!!!!!

Hi there people really need some help with my glanza its statin idle at 1.2 revs an stays there but if i shut the car off an restart it after it has cooled down it will sit normal but then as the tempature rises so does the revs im puzzeled had spare icv an cleaned it all an fitted but didnt make no change i was thinkin it may be the cold start sticking on cuz does smell high ov fuel but I've checked for vac leaks none so could it be the coolent tempature sensor that tells ecu when car is warm to cut out the cold start its really annoying please plase help anyone had and problem like this before thanks again lee

The tempature does not go over half way doesnt over heat or nuffin like that but fans do kick in more than they should but i put that down to the warm weather we are havin but its done that since had it but its only bin idle high for the past few days just come on all ov a sudden I've checked all pipes an its not icv cuz changed that an it dont hunt it jus sits a 1.2k dont go over.. do you no if the coolent temp sensor will make it idle high..? Its defo like the choke is stuck on cuz thats wot my car sits at when cold is 1.2k for 5 nins till it gets up to heat then will drop to 900k really puzzeled