rear fog later failer help?

Anyone had a problem mot a glanza with a rear fog light switch my car has just failed on it as there is no light on the dash showing its on or off plus anyone had a failure due to having a sun visor on there window screen apparently there illegal as they block your view?

Yeah you need an illuminating switch for the rear fog, i just bought one of ebay for a couple quid.

And yeah the sun visor thing is correct, same with things hanging off the rear view mirror, not illegal, just can fail MOT for them.

What sort switch did you buy? Apparently am not aloud a switch with a light its has to be a switch wired into the dash bored so it lights up near clocks kinda like a petrol light. :\

so best taking the sun visor of or just buying shorter window wipers ?

Tell the tester he is a cunt.

Aslong as the switch has a 'tell tail' ie a wee light on the switch to tell you its on then its fine.

Appeal it with VOSA, you'll win, he'll get in shit because he doesnt know his shit, and you'll get an MOT :)

Your MOT tester sounds like a right twat.

bring it to Leicester and i will do your MOT for you and sort the fog light issue out too.

he was a nob had to tell him to stop reving my car up loads and turning engine of half way through reving it was fuming and he let it roll back abit and heard the bumper nearly hit floor so unhappy :( how fair is Leicester from near Manchester ?