Found some wheels that i would like to buy but wanted to some research before i buy !

To be honest i wouldn't want to be cutting my arches so just wanted to know if anyone run's these size's ?

There rota grid drifts , 205/45/16 and two 195/45/16, 4x100 8j et12

I have 15" 8j et17 work wheels on my GT and with 185/55 tyres on and D2 coilovers not ridiculously low theyre not bad at all. panhard rod is a must obviously. the main issue i had was the tread on the front was poking way out from under the arch when i test fitted them with the tyres they came with (205/55's). 185/55 or even 175/55 tyres would be a must though i think or run some reasonable camber on the front. mine is set at 1 degree and i don't want any more than that so went with the 185 tyres instead.

Glanza may be slightly different though obviously.

if you want mega lows though it starts to quickly become a lot of work but stay at a sensible ride height and of coilovers it should be ok.

I have 15" 8j et17 work wheels on my GT and with 185/55 tyres on and D2 coilovers not ridiculously low theyre not bad at all. panhard rod is a must obviously. the main issue i had was the tread on the front was poking way out from under the arch when i test fitted them with the tyres they came with (205/55's). 185/55 or even 175/55 tyres would be a must though i think or run some reasonable camber on the front. mine is set at 1 degree and i don't want any more than that so went with the 185 tyres instead.

Glanza may be slightly different though obviously.

if you want mega lows though it starts to quickly become a lot of work but stay at a sensible ride height and of coilovers it should be ok.

Glanza has a wider rear beam so its much worse unfortunately :( I went to 165/50/15 but once on the wheel they didn't look like they were going to stay on haha

oh right i wasn't aware of that, learn something new everyday haha. GT for the win then lol

i'm not a fan of massive stretch really not ideal. bit of flaring needed by the sounds of it then on a glanza :(

Not many people do to be honest :)

Happy to help though

• 3 weeks later...