best 4/5e genuine inlet mani help

sorry if i have opened something that has been covered but after trawling the internet i cannot find anything so, i want to know what the best inlet is for the 4/5 n/a(naturally aspirated) e series engine is im guessing the acis is best but we all know how hard they are to find so, and everyone says that the corolla tubular one is the best but then i have also seen people saying 5efhe is best and the turbo inlet is best ? what i'm asking is i suppose is the corolla the 2 best or is the 5efhe (sera) one second best? 1st best being acis(Acoustic Control Induction System) manifold ? thanks

The tubular intake is overrated in my opinion...

Acis is the best, both for na and turbo.

Then I would say the turbo intake, then the stock then corolla...

The stock intake is pretty decent and can cope with around 140 na HP... That's what spec racing cars where running, along with cams, ecu, injectors, pistons, TRD gasket and a mild exhaust setup...

I don't have even a 4efte of my own... I run a 2etelu, but i have tuned some friends' cars one turbo, one na with fhe cams and 4efte springs.

I recon that with the acis intake and corolla exhaust manifold (the first version with 4efe, 88ps) you can get more than 95ps on a stock 75ps 4efe.

Also, in the 5efhe the system should change at around 3800-4000, depending on TPS reading, if i'm not wrong.

right okay well im putting a 5efhe in from a sera witch i believe does not have acis manifold so i will be getting a corolla 1 do the acis manifold require any additional wiring ? thanks

also what cars have the acis manifolds on?

Edited by jack_wetone