Best clutch for ct9 hybrid

Looking at a new clutch as unsure when mine was last done, as with most parts on starlets if your gonna change them might aswell upgrade for something better. As I'm only going to be running at most a CT9 hybrid with supporting mods I'm thinking a 6 puk paddle clutch will be a bit much plus read tht they're a little harsh when driving around town etc. would a TD exedy OEM replacement do the job? Don't really see the point in the exedy uprated organic clutches as for that price I might aswell get the 6 puk paddle clutch for £60more thanks for the help guys and sorry for the long story lol

TD's 6 puk paddle would be spot on plus its good for more power if you ever wanted to go for a bigger tubby.

Alot of people say about paddle clutches being snappy but you get used to it after a few days, i actually prefer the feel of a paddle then an organic.

Another member has a hybrid setup and has just burnt through an exedy 3 paddle clutch. He runs 1.1/1.2 bar with jam ecu, Wepr kit, hybrid. He does go to drag days a lot so it gets launched but don't underestimate your hybrid. A 6 puk is probably bang on

My car had exedy 3 paddle clutch when I bought the car and it broke in 2 years(jam ecu, blitz k1 1.2bar) with daily use.

Currently running Helix organic fastroad, much easier and nice to drive around town. Only time will tell how much it can take, as I'm now running low 0.6 boost, soon to be mapped thou :-)

Alot of people say about paddle clutches being snappy but you get used to it after a few days, i actually prefer the feel of a paddle then an organic.

Are they not as harsh as people make them out to be then as it's ran as a daily driver at the moment