5efte budget build

currently gathering parts for the 5efte build

have a running 5efhe engine and would like to use the bottom end and replace the pistons to lower the compression.

car will be a daily runner so 1 bar boost is good enough for me for reliability.

td04 turbo fine for this set up or a ct9 hybrid ?

still need to purchase the acl barings and machine shop will inspect the block before i purchase pistons.

from what i have read and been told the bore could be still fine to use the standard size pistons but is it better to have a re-bore ?

should i use the 5e cams or 4e ?

should ahve a seperate section on the forum, engine build log

I was going to buy forged rods and pistons but since i already have the rods which are apparently good for boost so why spend the extra and that money can go on to something else on the car because after increase the power then i have to think about braking and performance clutch. .

was also told while the pistons and rods ar out is it worth having them treated ? cryogenic treatment ??? shot peened or something i never heard of ?

I already have a 5e flywheel, thanks dude

Guys...its not a major budget build bit just dont want to spend tooo much for the power target i am after, if i was going for 1.5 bar of boost then of course it will have to have the full monty done to the engine, just have to save a little more and the project will take longer