• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you drop into spenny tomorrow will you bring those toy cars I bought last year ago lol nice updates things are coming together :)

Just noticed this message mate, sorry man forgot all about those tbh will have to rake them out lol

Cars into the bodyshop tomorrow, bumpers fitted along with new fogs, abd grill/badge etc, all lines up perfect!

Bonnet hinges fitted, as one was bent, and also fitted glanza V bonnet....

Bonnet wont line up properly as i dont know how to make it line up, im too confused with it! Lol doing my head in.

Bodyshop man is gunna paint bonnet and bumper and also line bonnet and hinges up and fit and paint them...

Car should be back to normal on saturday/sunday back to its glory!

More pics when its all done!

8E892064-8641-41DC-8C76-EDFD5CB0EB5B.jpg15408B9F-A4F0-4B3E-A7F8-13D33676B282.jpg1B33FB54-7045-46AE-8A0C-F562FCB4CF3B.jpg

Not so good news....

Cars gunna need more work than expected, thats why bonnet and stuff wouldnt line up , just my luck!

It was creased on one inner wing, and slam panel but only very slight, bodyshop said its not too bad and easy for them to sort.

Its getting bonnet, bumper, and a wing painted, gunna look fresh when its done so itll be worth it!

Just need to source a front lip and backward facing scoop then ill be happy!

Getting it back thursday, then im gunna get the clutch sorted as its starting to slip badly! Another peice of my bad luck...still tho was a very cheap car so i cant complain as i know id get my money back if i sold it

Will get pics up soon, once ive got it back and gave it a good clean and polish!

Cant wait, missed driving it!

I thought that might be the case mate! Only very slight then they should be able to get it on the jig and just pull it out :) maybe worth asking them to flash over the other wing too if your budget allows just so the colour matcbes perfectly! I've bought a new front end for my starlet cant wait to paint it!!!!

Yeah! Not to worry tho, itll get sorted, still pretty cheap for what he has charged tbh..gunna see it tomorrow and hopefully pick it up! Cant wait to see it and actually drive it!

Hopefully clutch done the next day and if i have time, gunna try fit my RS-R panhard rod over the weekend....

If i can get my speedlines sold, ill be getting new wheels, which are already in the pipeline

jay dee emm :)

Its done! Yes, finally! Lol

Its not 100% but im happy, its 10x better than before, plus i got it done cheap so i cant complain...

Over the moon, got my fog lights back too! Lol

Just need a new indicator unit as ones snapped, but itll do for now...

Also still need clutch doing, but hopefully be getting done over the weekend...ooh and a front lip

9AE3BC14-0AAC-4F31-A092-1818CB0A417F.jpg

9864F707-BF45-45A0-9076-73BF61619890.jpg

Looks great mate glad too see it back to its former glory! Shame the s bonnet cdnt be fixed :(

Thanks mate! Yeah i know but itll have to do im sure i can cope with the scoop lol im gunna fit a backwards facing scoop i think

Got all the car cleaned today and its lools perfect! Love it again...

Tidied the bumper plastic trim/covers up a bit and sprayed them with satin black, well my dad did....looks soo much better!

Also , speedlines are for sale, need them sold asap so i can buy my dads advan RG's which i cant wait for!! Tried one on today and it lookks the nuts!

Big plans...

29F40581-DF4A-4A6D-9E39-EFB080F459E1.jpg

FB74555D-B7AF-4FC7-BC9E-042D0D51990D.jpg

Yeyyyyyy happy man today! Managed to sell my speedlines and buy the advan RGs from my dad! Over the moon, perfect size and tyre size imo love the look of the 14" sizes

Very happy man indeed!

Only a quick pic for now, will get better ones later at some point

D7EA9DC9-6DDF-4F93-BA84-67A406F1C379.jpg

Give the S a good clean today, inside and out! Came up a treat as usual!

Over the moon with the way it looks atm

next on the list is amber front indicators as i think they will suit it perfect! And at some point, front lip and backward facing scoop, or maybe a JAM style closed scoop, to be different and also sort of make it look a bit like the original glanza S bonnet

Few more pics too :)

B2493DE2-8BD8-4E5C-B151-A5C4DA7E05B6.jpg

802AED56-150D-47A1-BCE2-129D031A3701.jpg

FF929C7A-A8C7-4A3C-B6B0-170D7EF6BAB9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Finallly found a decent cheap set of amber front indicators, which will be here in next couple of days! Cant wait should look mint and set it off nicely...

Also i should be buying a oem front lip but will need painting so wont be fitted straight away...but shudnt be long till its on

Cant wait!! Still a few more goodies i want tho. It will never end lol