Glanza engine management and missing

Hey guys. Posted here few weeks ago that my glanzas engine management had come on. And missing and trouble starting. It was the coolant temp sensor. So I replaced it and it was perfect but last night it did the same thing and comes up as coolant temp sensor again. Don't see how it could be that again. Any other ideas? Cheers

Ive pulled out all the senors and gave them a good clean and popped them back and it seems to be ok for now. But will need to give the rad a good wash out and the engine too as it's gone all rusty. Last night when I out my foot down it bogged out then picked up then once I let go of throttle it juddered until I put my foot down again.

isnt the coolant temp sensor earthed against the body of the thermostat housing, check your earths on the engine

No the engine water temp sensor is earthed to the sensor earth pin from the ecu - the radiator fan temp switch and the dash guage sensor use earth from the housing.