couple of this am after

- Am after a rear lip ( dont matter what colour )

- Arm rest ( must be in good con )

- standard air box ( na one )

- drinks holder

Hope you guys can help me out

Edited by leemillin

Guys am not happy about this being said about me. mate i dont know why your saying bad stuff about me. am not happy about this, as this wasnt my fault. am happy to give you the £240 back i can do that tomorrow as i'll need to put the money into the back then i can send it from my bank to your bank. Someone has done id theft on me so this wasnt even me who opened this on paypal. can you please remove this post on here as i havent done anything am happy to sort this out, just me and you. i dont fancy everyone knowing what is going on with my paypal and bank stuff. if your happy with having the £240 back tomorrow i'll need your sort code and account number

Guys am not happy about this being said about me. mate i dont know why your saying bad stuff about me. am not happy about this, as this wasnt my fault. am happy to give you the £240 back i can do that tomorrow as i'll need to put the money into the back then i can send it from my bank to your bank. Someone has done id theft on me so this wasnt even me who opened this on paypal. can you please remove this post on here as i havent done anything am happy to sort this out, just me and you. i dont fancy everyone knowing what is going on with my paypal and bank stuff. if your happy with having the £240 back tomorrow i'll need your sort code and account number

Good man!!