Dude theres not much point, those rebuild kits are made of cheese and dont work, best contacting liam d on here at midlands turbos.

he can sort out a rebuild and you get a warranty.

Honestly mate dont waste ure time with kits.been there done it

Dude theres not much point, those rebuild kits are made of cheese and dont work, best contacting liam d on here at midlands turbos.

he can sort out a rebuild and you get a warranty.

Honestly mate dont waste ure time with kits.been there done it

Thanks for mentioning me buddy!

In all honesty I wouldn't bother doing it yourself unless you're 100% sure with what you are doing I've seen so many be built wrong it's unreal. And a turbo is quite a major component of the engine so I wouldn't risk doing It wrong.

Ah, I'll have to keep you in mind Liam. Still new to the forum so I'm not clued up yet.

​Plus my turbo has no play in it, but the owner before me was running it without a filter for god knows how long so no idea how long it will last. To be honest I wouldn't replace it with a CT9 anyway.

​Liam, how much would a TD04L be to rebuilt. I believe that is the common upgrade for these motors isn't it? Not that I own one yet, but If I find a cheap one on eBay then I'll send it your way to be rebuilt and sit in the cupboard till the fateful day when the CT9 goes lmao! :D

Ah, I'll have to keep you in mind Liam. Still new to the forum so I'm not clued up yet.

​Plus my turbo has no play in it, but the owner before me was running it without a filter for god knows how long so no idea how long it will last. To be honest I wouldn't replace it with a CT9 anyway.

​Liam, how much would a TD04L be to rebuilt. I believe that is the common upgrade for these motors isn't it? Not that I own one yet, but If I find a cheap one on eBay then I'll send it your way to be rebuilt and sit in the cupboard till the fateful day when the CT9 goes lmao! :D

Exactly the same price for a TD04 rebuild my man!