interior loom pictures

hello guys I currently re installing my loom however it was over 2 years ago it was removed lol

I connected 99% of connectors up just have to left which are basicly a long piece of the loom with two white plugs on it looks like it ment to run down the handbrake

I will get a pic 2 moz when its light

Edited by jellybaby

I take it this isnt part of the loom which runs down the O/S door sill ?

Aslong as the rear electrics work and the fuel pump connector are in i wouldnt worry too much, ive found starlets have lots of spare plugs, most are taped away for optional amps and other random shit behind the dash.

could do but I removed the abs loom from the car as has no abs and the control unit been removed but I still got it in my tool box

but I not sure if the abs control unit also powers the rear lights and fuel pump etc

Theres 2 multiplugs which go into the ABS ECU, one is attached to the loom that runs from the ABS module through the O/S wing and into the ABS ECU, the other multiplug is attached to the dash loom and runs up the O/S for a foot or so into the ABS ECU.

Nah the fuel pump and rear lights etc arent connected to that.

my whole abs wiring is removed lol so deff not there so I just will have to wait till morning the I will use my volt meter and see if the connector I have spare on the os of the car which looks like it runs the rear light and fuel pump etc act does if it does then god knows where it goes to should of labled them better lol