Zisco - Negative

Zisco were asked to supply an Emanage blue loom to another member on here for a 4EFE-T bolt on turbo conversion; they supplied a 4EFTE plug and play loom rather than what was asked for.

I bought the loom (along with alot of other items) off the seller before he had tried to use them, due to this he had not realised Zisco had sent/made the wrong item.

When I tried to deal with them about it they blamed the seller they made the item for originally claiming that he had asked for a 4EFTE loom and not 4EFE-T; even though I had been given screenshots of the original conversation between zisco and the original seller where to me it was blatantly obvious that zisco had supplied the wrong product.

Whoever was messaging for zisco (I believe their was two people due to varying levels of english knowledge) then procceeded to rant about how they were not wrong, how they supplied the right item and how its not possible to wire an emanage up to a 4EFE na motor (which is fair enough if they think that, but why not say that rather than assuming a person must want a different product due to this?). At this point the original seller refunded me and I returned the product to them.

I observed the group chat for a few days where the original seller and zisco were still discussing the issues and once again zisco just generally came off uncaring and incomplete denial about the misinterpretation of what the seller originally wanted.

As far as I'm aware the original seller still hasn't been given a refund.

I apologise for any failed english/bad explaining in this wall of text;

TLDR: Zisco made the wrong product, won't accept responsibility and won't refund as well as generally been unpleasent in a customer service respect

Edited by jimlols
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont see how you can complain about something. When the original buyer has already complianed. Why buy it off him if its wrong

I complained to the original buyer and zisco; due to it not been the original buyers fault.

I'm not complaining as a whole due to zisco not bothering with me, the situation was eventually forwarded into a group chat with me, the original buyer and zisco in which zisco denied any wrong doing despite multiple screen shots of what was requested etcetra.

In the long run I did not loose out, but I am not happy with how Zisco treated the situation, how they responded (quite aggressively saying we didn't understand and it was our fault even when provided with highlighted screenshots stating otherwise) or how they treated the situation with the original buyer after I sent it back to him (the conversation continued in the group chat once I had sent it back).

Edited by jimlols