looks like some1 has seen the prices of cages and thought, poke that, i can make 1 for cheaper... i dont blame you

you need seamless tube. thats all i know, any steel stockists will be able to fit you up with it, tho i should mention, that unless you order these bits pre cut, they will probably come in 6.5 or 7.5 m lengths.

my brother needed 4 or 5 full length pieces to make 2 loops and braces for a landrover, so make sure you order enough.

a quick google search should come up with the answer

Edited by rwdrev

I'm only wanting to make a half cage for my ep82, don't see why people are taking the piss its not that hard I'm guessing I've got a 3" pipe bender

Fair enough point. If you have the tools and the knowledge or help of someone that knows then go for it lol. As said above, the cheaper stuff to go for is the seamless tube which you will be able to buy in lengths... It probably isn't that hard to make a half cage if you have a few basic measuring tools, pipe bender, hacksaw and a welder.

• 2 weeks later...