Ollie's white Glanza V... potential track build

After saying my hello's in the new members section I thought I would start a build thread. As I said in welcome section, I have owned a red N/A EP91 and a Glanza V in the past but never did a build thread, its's something I regret!

I am undecided as to build her for the track, it's something I have always wanted to do and as she won't be my daily I think potentially it's the best way to enjoy her.

Photos, these are from the advert so are not great:

Glanzafront_zps883373f1.jpg

Glanzarear_zps95d4fc5b.jpg

Glanzaenginebay_zps7fbf85ed.jpg

Dash_zpsa0f596a4.jpg

Glanzamanifold_zps91d9dc63.jpg

Spec list (From advert):

• New engine fitted. I contacted garage and researched who did this and they seem pretty legit. Engine had 80k, new oil filter, engine and gearbox oil all changed. There is 93k miles on shell.
  • TD04 Hybrid turbo
  • Tial external waste gate to screamer pipe
  • Manifold - unsure of manufacturer any help on this would be great?
  • FMIC - not sure of manufacturer need to check but have a receipt from Fensport = £895.24 (blitz?)
  • Alloy race radiator
  • Blitz Nur spec R exhaust with de-cat pipe
  • SARD fuel pressure regulator
  • Walbro 255 fuel pump
  • Daztek piggyback ECU
  • Re-located air filter
  • Omex launch control unit
  • Poly uprated bushes all round
  • Toyo Proxes r888 all round
  • Standard shocks with uprated springs
  • Competiton clutch - ID-workz
  • Lightwight flywheel - ID-workz

Interior:

• Boost, water and volt gauges
  • OMP wheel
  • Evo seats with Luke harnesses
  • Strip out rear
  • rear strut brace

It has a Gizzmo boost controller which Im not to keen on, it has 4 settings 1 = 1.11 2 = 1.07 3 = 1.42 4 = 1.5 to me that is way to high to be running on stock internals? - Any advice on a good way to upgrade this and get things running smoother?

I have a dyno print out which states running 239.3 bhp.

Cheers everyone, look forward to keeping you informed and hopefully meeting some new people!

Ollie

Edited by OJB

Lovely motor mate! Well worth what you paid.

People have many opinions on gizmos but from my experience they are quite simply shit. Rip it out and get a GFB force 2 boost controller from Mike at TD!

^^ what he said... havent seen a bad review about them yet supposed to be the dogs danglees where as the gizzmos have quite a bit of bad rep.

Car looks the part by the way realy clean love it! Not keen on them bonnet pins though but loose them nd I dare say it would be the nicest white v ive seen in a long time :)

^^ what he said... havent seen a bad review about them yet supposed to be the dogs danglees where as the gizzmos have quite a bit of bad rep.

Car looks the part by the way realy clean love it! Not keen on them bonnet pins though but loose them nd I dare say it would be the nicest white v ive seen in a long time :)

Thanks mate, appreciate that. I have a lot of plans but I am going to take my time, build my knowledge and hopefully get out on the track!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...