For sale thread not being approved?

You posted the threads at 07:31 and 07:32 this morning, and followed with this thread exactly 30 minutes later?? Even if you had put photos in, you need to give the mod/admin team a bit longer than 30 minutes dude, especially at this hour of the day. The only reason I'd seen them was I was in work unusually early this morning. We don't have mod/admin cover 24/7, ordinarily you'll have to wait longer than 30 minutes to give the team a chance to be online and review all the new sales posts.

Phil.

You posted the threads at 07:31 and 07:32 this morning, and followed with this thread exactly 30 minutes later?? Even if you had put photos in, you need to give the mod/admin team a bit longer than 30 minutes dude, especially at this hour of the day. The only reason I'd seen them was I was in work unusually early this morning. We don't have mod/admin cover 24/7, ordinarily you'll have to wait longer than 30 minutes to give the team a chance to be online and review all the new sales posts.

Phil.

Yeah I can understand that but I posted two near identical threads a few days ago for the same items and neither were approved and I wasn't notified of any issues with the ads I had placed. So this morning when neither thread went up (despite the time) I figured it was worth asking in case there was an issue with my account

Phil.

Id seem them too Phil. Neither of us got a lay in today!

I have updated the photos and approved the posts now anyways :thumbsup: