Something different. Please view!!

haha exactly same position......missus and a starlet come along. Still kick myself for just throwing away 2 years of progress

Ahh we've all been there where we've stopped doing something then came round to it again and wish we just carried on lol.

Like I said bro, you just got to love what you do! What's motivating for me is sticking at it because im excited to see results, I know every single day I train, every meal I eat and every night I sleep is a change.. Though unconsciously you might not notice a different every single day, one day you'll look in the mirror and just think, fuck.. this is starting to pay off.

Hit the gym, get your headphones in and train like a fucking animal. None of this talking to other people bolocks, having a conversation or texting your mates in between sets, leave your phone in the car.

I'm going backwards at the moment, can get food in me fast enough, currently 78kg was 81.5 about 14days ago finding it hard to put size back on and heavy session are very arduous

It is arduous I agree. For me it's different, I'm not doing it just to stay fit and that. I'm body building, I like to train heavy and intense with high volume and heavy weight. But that is just me and my goals.

Like I have been saying all along, you need to figure out what you want (i.e what is your purpose for going to the gym) and then adapt your training style and methods to reach that goal.

Tren ace, test prop, dbol eat like a horse, pct clen nolvax eat clean and cycle as such ;) JOKES even just reading this makes me wanna start again or going in town on a weekend seeing absolute units and there presence and how sick they look (gay comment) also starting now would help for summer too!

Tren ace, test prop, dbol eat like a horse, pct clen nolvax eat clean and cycle as such ;) JOKES even just reading this makes me wanna start again or going in town on a weekend seeing absolute units and there presence and how sick they look (gay comment) also starting now would help for summer too!

Contact me if needs be mate :).

I'm in the shit at the moment, I'm a healthy 15 stone 6ft bloke that trains three times a week but I'm also a fucking back patient and now At this exact moment whilst typing this bloody message I can't even get out of my chair :(

I never wanted to be a big muscle man I just wanted to carry my weight well and I do.. At the mo I'm a couch potatoe and it sucks ass

I'm in the shit at the moment, I'm a healthy 15 stone 6ft bloke that trains three times a week but I'm also a fucking back patient and now At this exact moment whilst typing this bloody message I can't even get out of my chair :(

I never wanted to be a big muscle man I just wanted to carry my weight well and I do.. At the mo I'm a couch potatoe and it sucks ass

What's up Marc.

So what's good, you got a back injury?

What's up Marc.

So what's good, you got a back injury?

Had a massive head trauma at my place in portugal whilst pissed fucking about in my pool, to then have 27 stitches and my spine received serious compression unjust..Since then I'm still mobile and still Goto the gym but every now and again it knocks me for six and i can hardly move .

Things are better than yesterday and that's a nice sign.. I wish I could work out like I used to lol

Anybody will get massive with a couple grams of this shit! Money well spent!

Every bugger wants a slice of the 'PT' pie, it's quite amusing.

Your 'depth' squats, are actual squats, everything before it didn't even meet parallel. Ass to fucking grass my man.

Best of luck with it all mind, there's plenty of people making money out of this game these days.

Every bugger wants a slice of the 'PT' pie, it's quite amusing.

Your 'depth' squats, are actual squats, everything before it didn't even meet parallel. Ass to fucking grass my man.

Best of luck with it all mind, there's plenty of people making money out of this game these days.

Parallel

Screenshot_2014-10-07-10-31-41_zpsauaa6u

Below parallel

Screenshot_2014-10-07-10-32-11_zps12dsor

It's not about going 'ass to the grass' lol, going so far to touch your ankles with your ass i.e way below parallel is activating your glutes and hammies. If you want the focus on your quads then you simply don't go 'ass to the grass'.

Train a lot myself :)

Good luck with it all!

If you need any gym clothing check out my mates gym clothing brand called Physiq Apparel.

If you want anything let me know and i'll get you a discount :)

Savage man is there a website or anything to look through?

Anybody will get massive with a couple grams of this shit! Money well spent!

Haha ;) it's tryna keep the gains after tho but I fully understand why people do it you feel like a fucking god for the time your on it!