Forged Engine Wont Start

Also just tried turning the engine by hand and yeah the engine does over..

I doubt its an immobilizer fault because the starter motor is clicking, if it was an immobilizer fault the starter motor wouldn't click would it? I've also stuck a few earths on and its still the same. Ill be putting an earthing kit on it to see if that helps and ill be back with an update on how that goes shortly!

Thanks for all the help guys its much appreciated :)

Aamir

Might be a long shot but when i put my ep82 4efte in my glanza mine wouldnt start turns out my starter motor just wasn't lining up against flywheel properly, still whines and chrunches when i start her think i will have to cut the space plate off and try readjust it.

I know its a completely differrnt car but wd did the gearbox on my friends 106 the other week and had the exact same problem we obviously thought earth straight away then strter motor etc etc it tyrned out in the end it was that the starter motor had 3 wires instead of just a live and an earth it had another wire that went to the pos it was only a little thing im guessing a remote like what an amp has but not sure ... how many wores does a starlet have to the starter and have you got all of them on?

Its a long shot but it sounds exactly the same as what happened on my pals car

Thanks everyone for the help, but i dont think its anything to do with wiring or battery anything along them lines. Believe it or not, i think its too much sump sealer thats been used when someone's resealed the sump. The reason i know this is because i used too much on our demo GT last week and it was making the same noise after I'd resealed it and it was running fine before hand. I was just hoping it would be something else as I dont like removing sumps lol. If too much sump sealer is used it apparently affects the Oil pump? Something like that. Doesn't quite make sense to me but anyway thats what i think is wrong with it. So tomorrow afternoon once I've sealed the sump on our EP82 again this will be going back on to the ramp. I'll let you know how i get on :)

Thanks again for all the help

Aamir

All sorted :D

Engines running 100% bang on now. The issue was some clown decided it would be a good idea to chop the wiring which connects to the live terminals on the battery. This resulted in a lack of power to turn the flywheel and to get it running. So what I've done now is connected the wiring loom directly to the battery like this:

imagejpg3_zpsfc3ddebc.jpg

imagejpg1_zps5ba29d02.jpg

imagejpg2_zps7ea7bafc.jpg

So yeah it's running perfect now and I've also got videos of it running :)

Aamir