smoke and oil everywhere!!!!!!

just not long built a forged 5e for my gt. all has been running sweet until i fitted the rocker cover and catch can (with no breather)

first i noticed a puff of bluey grey smoke and the smell of burnt oil, and thought, turbo seals, no real biggy. but after arriving at destination i noticed the sump and all the drivers arch has a healthy coat of running in oil. also the catch can was oily, but not checked to see if there was any oil in it.

and all i can think the problem is, is there being not breather to the catch can to vent any build up of crank case pressure and it has either plwn the gasket sealant on the sump or wiped out the oil seal on the oil pump??

by the time i got home i was near dry of oil (so bloody lucky really)

does anybody think im heading in the right direction of thought?

it was running great with not a single weap of oil, now its all over the wheel arch and everything else in the vacinity.

oil pressure is around 75psi when cold, and runs at around 62 ish psi when warm and running, then around 25-30 psi on warm idle, is this also about right? (there is roughly 2mm of washers in the release valve)

havnt done a compression check yet, and not got afr gauge. thats me upt600 mile of running in, so now my turbo has gone poop, i might whack on a td05, get my 550's reconned and fitted and go for a map, at around a bar of boost.