Silver glanza Maidstone

yh that was me i was going to tescos with ben that night to get some munchies haha you must have great eye sight if you was drunk haha well spoted :) hope you wasent drink driving and jordan can you message me your number to put in my phonebook haha my paper phone book that is :)

haha next time your down give us a shout we can meet up and i can have a noes at yours :) haha yeah that would have been abit odd lol me beinng me tho would have waved back haha and thats good its naughty and unsafe :) did you have a good night tho :) x

Yeah will do. I was meant to come to the bluewater meet the other day but was having problems with my car and where id been outside all day I was frozen lol! Now I have a hole in my radiator it's off the road until that's sorted now aghhh!

Yeah was great thanks! X

i didnt take my starlet i jumped in my mates scooby and went up their as the starlet was hybridnating :) what problems did you have and how did you manage to get a hole in your rad and thats good to hear :) you shuld come down maidstone for a night out with us :) x

Oh fuelling problems. Was fitting fpr and trying to sort my idle out.

God knows, I'm going to take rad out at the weekend and have a look at it.

Haha you defo wouldn't want that, I'm a liability when I'm out!! Lol x

Erm it hasn't been dynoed yet so not sure but pretty sure it's still over fuelling etc.

I got a japspeed ally rad, taking the rad out tomorrow so fingers crossed its a hole that can be welded :)

Haha Jordan I wasn't that bad was I

No tanz we went to japfest and she was a liability in the day let alone the night !! ;p

yes mate the more nutty the better haha ask people what i was like at j.a.e man i was a pain in the ass haha :) we gotta go clubing soon jordan get everyone out for a big night out :) you can crash at mine after x

Erm it hasn't been dynoed yet so not sure but pretty sure it's still over fuelling etc.

I got a japspeed ally rad, taking the rad out tomorrow so fingers crossed its a hole that can be welded :)

Haha Jordan I wasn't that bad was I

hopefully the dyno gives good results and hope the rad went well :)