AP-Racing, Wilwood, WMS, and so on ...

Hey Guys
i build a 5efte GT28RS Turbo setup and now i wanna upgrade my Brakes (SAFETY FIRST)
i'm really impressed of the Ap-Racing, saw them on much race cars, and drove them in a supra.. Stops like HELL !!!

can u tell me the positiv/Negative sides?
maybe someone has experience with one of them?

U can tell me prices too, that would be perfect

Regards MARCEL

Edited by Bananajoe888

Hi spec is good, there was a custom wilwood kit made specific for starlets but are starting to come pretty rare and hard to get hold of.

Other options are K-sport / D2 6 pot but you will have a nightmare finding wheels that fit over the calipers.

Hi spec is good, there was a custom wilwood kit made specific for starlets but are starting to come pretty rare and hard to get hold of.

Other options are K-sport / D2 6 pot but you will have a nightmare finding wheels that fit over the calipers.

i wanna fit Rota Slipstream 16"x8

I think 4pots are better that 6pot k-sport... If WMS can supply me 2rotor discs (Bell/rotor), i think this would be the best Combination...

i wanna fit Rota Slipstream 16"x8

I think 4pots are better that 6pot k-sport... If WMS can supply me 2rotor discs (Bell/rotor), i think this would be the best Combination...

16" wheels can normally take our 295mm kit - here's the template that can be used to double check. 295x26 kit PDF

We don't CURRENTLY have alloy bells/rotors in production, but are still planning to do them soon - and might be able to get you on a prototype set if you're 100% desperate for them!

I'll drop you a PM with more info, for reference all our prices and details / photos of the kits are in the link below in my sig. :D