wont fire, have spark and fuel

as above car wont start but does turn over, have a spark and fuel and battery is reading 12v so thats fine, anything that i might of overlooked?? im guessing ignition timing could be one thing but is there anything else it could be.

I dont im afraid. I just remember doing the headgasket on my na and moving them somewhere else to tidy the bay up a bit and it wouldnt fire up. Moved them back onto the inlet manifold and it worked 1st time.

I remember others having the same issue so thought id let you know to check. Theres like 4 earths that all go onto like a little eye loop fitting

Yes bud that is on the inlet, also cleaned both the earths behind headlights, have earth from battery to gearbox and slam panel and other side engine mount to chassis. I was guessing it might be an earth but i dont know of any others in the bay

Water temp sensor is critical and they wont run if its not plugged in. That or how low is your battery? When cranking due to the current draw the voltage drops quite a bit, often low enough that the ecu shuts down.