Running 4efte Scotland

oh, i know the 1, not seen it up close, but seen it in passing. hes mates with callums lot.

I might be taking a trek up to view it for a mate so just wondering if its a no bad one ?

And again sorry Scott for jacking the thread lol, if i hear of any FTEs going i'll let ya know !! Best bet though boost an FE.

this going in a glanza? drop a 4efe in it with a 1.9mm gasket, thats what i did, but the shells that someone had put in wernt sized correctly, still go me home tho without chucking the rod, lol. went well aswell on td04 at 0.8 ;)

dan the green starlet is in decent enough nick. its no show car but it runs well. His name is aiden, hes a genuine guy, hes only selling it because he just doesnt want to spend a heap of money on another car after he tried to build a pulsar haha, shell needed to much work and he just lost interest i think.

I'm not over priced. I've let some real nice bargains been had. I just price to what I think. Then take offers out of followers eyes. And I don't sell engines because there is no point. Worth more to keep than to sell. As it's like when I buy broken starlets...... Bang I've got engines to go in. No wasted time looking for them. Not that many going about any more. Like hens teeth min

dan the green starlet is in decent enough nick. its no show car but it runs well. His name is aiden, hes a genuine guy, hes only selling it because he just doesnt want to spend a heap of money on another car after he tried to build a pulsar haha, shell needed to much work and he just lost interest i think.

Cheers Garry i'll let him know !! :)

I'm not over priced. I've let some real nice bargains been had. I just price to what I think. Then take offers out of followers eyes. And I don't sell engines because there is no point. Worth more to keep than to sell. As it's like when I buy broken starlets...... Bang I've got engines to go in. No wasted time looking for them. Not that many going about any more. Like hens teeth min

Thats right bud its not an easy task finding a good FTE anymore.

Think I'm going to break my glanza so the engine will be up for grabs if interested? Just had a standard rebuild and now run in but is leaking oil - seems to be from the dizzy cap seal and/or just the cam cover seal.

Can be seen running.

Edited by WallaceGlanza
  • 3 weeks later...