Item For Sale:fully forged 4e

Item Condition & Description:

Head and block both skimmed, honed and pressure tested

Crank polished and reground

Forged rebuild bored out to 1400cc with oversized Wossner pistons and PEC rods

ACL main & big end bearings

1.4mm MLS headgasket

ARP headbolts

All new BGA gasket kit and main seals (Inlet mani and rocker gasket replaced in April 2014)

ADL oil and water pump

ADL timing belt and tensioner kit

engine was built aprox 2.5k miles ago aprox 600 miles were run in miles and then 300 to get to and from mapper. unfortunately the owner then had an oil light come on when giving it full beans round a roundabout due to the poor baffles in the stock sump. at this stage the owner decided to throw in the towel and i bought the car to break and the engine was stripped down and inspected to learn it had spun a bearing. a new crank was sourced and correct bearings ordered before this was rebuilt. at present the engine sits with the sump bolted on but not sealed. this is to protect the engine from any dirt but allows the potential buyer to remove the sump and check its forged contents.

i have a receipt for the build for 3.7k not including parts which is listed as supplied by owner on receipt. this does include alot of other work carried out at the same time like new suspension and such like being fitted. i also have the run in procedure given by the engine builder.

Price: £1750 ono

Pictures:20140601_150710.jpg

110AF3D1-FD87-405D-8D57-E56549C2AEE2_zps

B4A74251-E82F-4DED-B755-3F030107062A_zps

Payment & Shipping Details: to be arranged with buyer.

Ahh see I have probably atleast double of everything you would need but wouldn't be that confident I'd be able to find and package it all so it would be plug and play.

Best bet would be a doner car with. A running engine to just switch it all over to be honest.

Ahh see I have probably atleast double of everything you would need but wouldn't be that confident I'd be able to find and package it all so it would be plug and play.

Best bet would be a doner car with. A running engine to just switch it all over to be honest.

I got a engine and a box of parts to fit here but cant find any breakers that will help with the rest and also tryna hunt a donor car aswell, but If you had it as plug and play would of just had that to saved me the hassle of breaking another on me drive Edited by Glanza-Ben

If you need any small bits and bobs give me a shout. I could add things like Inlet alternator and starter but wouldn't want to get into trying to did each but bolt and pipe required to make it plug and play. I pretty much just have massive boxes filled with misc bolts and random pipes ha