Ep91 N/a Lights

Basically i am looking for some advice! recently when my other half was driving infront i decided i liked his EP91 Glanza rear lights. I really want to get some for my N/A BUT i don't know what to do about not having a Reverse light? Any ideas? K x

i don't get this probs with the rear lights.

the top of the light is running lights

then you got the brakinglight part

then the indicator part

and the bottom is clear, now on the left side its my foglight and the right side is my reverse.

that's all you need isn't it?

It depends which sort of glanza lights u want. If you want the normal flat one then you one need one side. But if you want the bubble style ones you will need both. All the part numbers are in the relevent section if you wanted to buy direct from toyota.

I was thinking the other day how many times do you actually look at the reverse lights on a car when its reversing. I usually just see a car going backwards and think yeah thats reversing. Might sound a bit daft. I guess ill find out next week when i dont have one.

I've done this to mine, I changed the bottom bulb holders to dual fillament holders and then connected the sideslights to them. And also connected the foglight to the drivers' side cluster. I have Glanza reverse lights on the tailgate

Heres how they look

DSC01454.jpg

im going for a simular set up to idrees, fitted a glanza lense to passanger side. im rewireing the old fog and reverse into tail lights. so they light up the same as idrees's but im only keeping the top ones as tail and break lights and the bottom purely tail lights. ive fitted a fog light under the bumper as im going jdm with my ukdm y0 lol.

Yes reverse is not tested on an mot so im not bothering with one, if its dark in an car park or something i put the fog on to see better but its hard to see as i have tinted windows lol