£100 to who ever can successfully get my Glasto tickets!

Bit of a random one but I missed out on getting my Glasto tickets this year and I have been going for over 10 years so i was extremely annoyed!!

Although its ages away the Glasto ticket resale is in April and I am trying to get an army of people to try and get through the sea tickets website and get my 4 tickets. Getting through the sea tickets website is like a lottery so the more people i have hammering the login page to buy tickets, the better my chances are.

I'll supply you with all the details you need and also with my bank details if you get through so you don't need to pay out of your own pocket, but if someone manages to get through and buy my 4 tickets, I'll pay you £100 to say thank you :)

I estimate the resale is around 5000 tickets, so it will sell out in approx 1-10mins, so got to be quick :)

I figures if i get shit loads of people all trying I significantly increase my chances, so for 15 minutes of your time you could earn your self £100 and maybe put it towards some car parts for your starlet, so win win!

Post up if you would be up in helping.

Edited by Taggy

you have to register to buy them, when you get onto the page you have to put in your unique registration numbers, then you get the tickets with a picture of you on them, you cant sell them. So if you dont get a ticket, you cant buy one off a tout.