wont boost after fitting hks actuator ? help

hi ive a 98 glanza and today i fitted a stainless manifold, decat and a hks actuator set at 0.8bar.
taking the car for a drive it wont boost atall the guage stays in the vaccum and no boost lights on dash.
doesnt feel like the turbo is gone though as it pulls okay to start off then just wont boost atall.
so i refitted the old actuator and still the same problem!
ive no boost leaks or vac leaks as ive checked over everything,
i rotated the turbo up and down when fitting the manifold to get access to the turbo bolts better
and was wondering if this is the problem as ive moved it up and down and the car gets better and worse but still wont boost.

any help appreciated

I've measured the actuator its 123mm which is supposed to be 0.8 bar, however I've changed back to the stock actuator and still the same problem, actuator is definetly connected to wastegate penny but I'm going to take the decat off again make sure the penny is okay. Other than that I've redone all the vac lines from turbo and dump valve in the right order and it just doesn't boost. When you Rev the car the dump valve spring moves but no noise from it atall even high revs

Least you found out mate!

Will the penny not close at all? With arm detached

No this wasn't the problem, I found the problem last night when I took the decat off and had a look some of the instant gasket i used to seal my cheap manifold had got into the blades of the turbo and it was stuck solid 🙈 freed it off and cleaned it all up now works spot on as it should with the hks actuator 👍