Recently sold my scooby and got back In a glanza. Went over to ireland to pick up my second 98 red glanza. Forgot how much fun these little cars were!

Cars fairly standard at the minute but that will change I've got big plans for this one

Current spec is

Blitz fmic

Toyo mani/decat

Custom Exhaust system

Boost guage

Turbo timer

Optional rear strut

I've also bought

Evo 3 recaro's on recaro ep91 rails

Walbro fuel pump

Hks actuator

Hks fuel cut defender

The plan is to enjoy the car through the winter and then forge my spare engine for next year.

Pic of the car when I got it

image_zps523775ed.jpg

First thing was to fit my 96 spec bumper as im not a fan of the carbon culture front bumper,also fitted a Spair n/a wing whilst I repair a dent in my glanza one.

image_zpsc0808bfa.jpg

The I got rid of the horrible alloys that came on the car! Just threw on another set I had in the garage for now.

also lowered the car onto spax springs and stiff shocks that came with the car, these had been cut down to 60mm looks nice but bumpy as hell. they will do untill i get another set of Bc's

image_zpsddec96d3.jpg

Plan now is to fit the parts I've bought and change the exhaust over to a quieter system.

Currently having a boost issue the car wont boost and I suspect it's the actuator

Edited by Fealscott