Fitting a td04 tonight, any pointers or common things I should know. How much boost etc

Fmic, toyosports mani and down pipe to japspeed exhaust, jam ecu, adjustable actuator.

Any help is much appreciated and always get good info from this site!

Greddy Emanage Blue ecu basically a rolling roaded map specifically for your car, the Jam ecu will fuel your car but not as precise as they are designed for the ct9/hybrid, the Jam ecu's tend to run better on stock fuel pressure regulators just incase your wanting to fit an aftermarket one :)

It all depends on the health of your engine the going rate for a mapped td04 is around 225 plus but ideally for it to be worth it is 230 some people have managed 230 on plug n play so it's not impossible I would have the fueling checked after you fit everything anything under 220 I would be not happy with but that's just me

Wow! Just fitted the td04 and took it for a short run in the pissing rain! It's like a different car! Loads of low down torque and even at .5 bar with no adjustment on the actuator goes like f@&k! Love it! Well happy, looking forward to upping the boost and pulling away from my mates ep3? Maybe?

Ran my fair share of turbo set ups over the years from ct9s hybrids td04s and 05s up untill my hybrid gt28 now and. By far the best set up for your normal day to day starlet is the td04 gives it enough poke to chase most things yet still drives well.

How much effort is involved in fitting an ebc and how much do they cost?

Should take about 30 mins to plum in the you take it on a straight road to set it up go for something like a hks 6 or greddy profec 2 I have a manual I could upload at some point make sure you get all the bits etc if your buying one

Ok, I'll see how I get on with the actuator adjustment first I rekon.

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP!

Great as Normal!

What happens is just say you adjust the actuator to one bar the boost drops off up the revs worse with having an internal waste gate set up rather than external this is where you set your actuator up to 0.8 or below say 0.5 then you adapt your ebc to basically keep your power up without dropping off they are great just make sure you buy a decent one always watch the boost gauge though! :)

Ran my fair share of turbo set ups over the years from ct9s hybrids td04s and 05s up untill my hybrid gt28 now and. By far the best set up for your normal day to day starlet is the td04 gives it enough poke to chase most things yet still drives well.

I feel the pressure next month it's map time for my ct9 k1 which I chose over td04 lol I must pull a decent result for the ct9 lads lol

I feel the pressure next month it's map time for my ct9 k1 which I chose over td04 lol I must pull a decent result for the ct9 lads lol

Can't say I've seen many results from the k1 ha! The main thing I have is the cost of ct9 rebuilds or hybrids. alot of people don't even make 200bhp on them and then They say yea but there's almost no lagg! For sub 200bhp on a small engine if as little lagg as possibly is your desire just buy nice n/a ha!

Each to there own on with there cars but some guy was banging on about how bad the lagg was on a td04 it made it un-drivable and I just wanted to slap him and say well learn to drive properly then ha! My first td04 glanza was 1.3bar mapped on a emu stock engine and was superb for windy country roads!

I know I've only driven my td04 for 5 mins but I think it's a much better car to drive already because of it. Didn't notice the lag atall, surely being a 1.3 you've got to have it in the right gear to get any go out of it anyway? Can't wait till tomorrow, gonna need some petrol!

Can't say I've seen many results from the k1 ha! The main thing I have is the cost of ct9 rebuilds or hybrids. alot of people don't even make 200bhp on them and then They say yea but there's almost no lagg! For sub 200bhp on a small engine if as little lagg as possibly is your desire just buy nice n/a ha!

Each to there own on with there cars but some guy was banging on about how bad the lagg was on a td04 it made it un-drivable and I just wanted to slap him and say well learn to drive properly then ha! My first td04 glanza was 1.3bar mapped on a emu stock engine and was superb for windy country roads!

Al be happy around 190 with instant spool the more power to push through them the less reliable things can be I suppose but I reckon 215 is possible a guy from up my way made 217 ewg stock ct9 my mate has a td04 220 bhp we shall see what happens haha :)

A decent map and ebc makes the world of difference over a plug and play ecu and actuator. So think it will give you good results to be honest you seem to be doing it the right way long as your happy with the power and delivery that's all that matters.