OEM Under Seat Starlet Amp + OEM Tweeters Optional Extras

Item For Sale:

Fujitsu OEM Under Seat Amp Optional Extra​

Item Condition & Description:

Up for sale here is the OEM Fujitsu Amplifier that came as an optional extra in my GT Turbo EP82. I don't know whether it works or not but I can't see anything obvious. Only dusty. This has come out of my car that I bought a few months ago. I haven't driven my car yet so I don't know what works.

Also for sale here​ are the tweeters that can be found in the dash grill. Plugs are intact don't know if they work. Don't see any reason why they shouldn't.

Was surpirsed to see tweeters and an amp in this car.

Price:

​I know these can be fairly common but still I would like somewhere in the £50 mark delivered.

Thanks.

Pictures:

543F7B3B-FAC4-4896-B5CE-DE71615B3631_zps

DAF3A37C-C373-4FA6-B9D3-5405644D88E8_zps

0C58378C-1A06-4A20-BBEC-4EB0AE33AD83_zps

Payment & Shipping Details:

​Paypal don't worry about fees

Unfortunately I'd agree on the likelyness lmao. But two seconds have a look. I know some people have said they have the wiring but no amp so it's possible. Could be like me you see. Removed from the car. I don't want to sell it but otherwise it's just going in the loft for ever and a day and probably thrown to the tip.

Mate I had a look at the wiring, honest. And I just ain't prepared to even attempt it. So sorry dude. It's literally a weekends work stripping the WHOLE car out and I just simply haven't got the time. I personally want the wiring gone cause it's weight. But it goes through both doors. Sticky taped to the window motor wiring, through grommetts. I know I'd just end up ruining the cars electrics doing it. Believe me when I say if it were a two minute or even an hours job I'd have it done for you. But it's not. It's tracing through all the wires to 6 speakers all around the car. Through the dash and the doors and the rear quarter panels and I'd end up ripping stuff, damaging the cables and worse. Proper nightmare. If it were easy I'd do it.

If I ever track ready the car, sure I'll get rid of it. But until that day it will just remain. Sorry mate.

• 4 weeks later...